Downstream Fuel distribution - increase agility without increasing costs
AMCS Fuel Planner is a leading and advanced standard system developed specifically to optimize the distribution of liquid fuel through efficient automatic planning and optimization facilities. Using industry-specific knowledge, the system is capable of handling planning - including operational planning, scheduling, execution in real time and delivery of data for follow-up - and distribution for gas stations as well as industrial and private customers.
Please watch this webinar for an introduction to AMCS Fuel Planner, presented by Enterprise Sales Consultant Martin Berg. Here you can hear more about the many different benefits the system can have on your business, including:
- Reductions in CO2 emissions, mileage and driving time of 5-20%
- Reduction of 5-10% in the number of vehicles
- 25-75% less time spent on planning and resource rostering
- 30-60% less time spent on registration, reporting, administration and follow-up
AMCS Fuel Planner can contribute to a more agile workflow in the downstream fuel distribution industry and meets the requirements of companies like yours, including:
- The ever-changing order pool with just-in-time delivery demands
- Automatic order-generation based on forecasting advanced compartment planning
After an introduction to the systems different features, you will also have the chance to hear about how one of our customers, Greenergy, has implemented the system and how they use it in their day-to-day business.
To watch, simply click the sign up button to the right!