Watch the webinar about the AMCS Platform Winter 21 Release!
We are proud to announce the AMCS Platform 21 Winter Release our third major launch of 2021. This latest release builds on the strong recycling foundations of the AMCS Platform, to provide further digitize and drive efficiencies for metal and commodity recyclers, who are at the forefront of the Circular Economy.
With this release, we are introducing a range of advanced recycling features including new processes, workflows, and functionality to manage end-to-end service operations for scrap metal recycling companies. Importantly, these new features will benefit all commodity recyclers across scrap metal, fiber, plastics, and organics.
We are also introducing an API Accelerator Program to support and accelerate third-party application integration for customers and partners. The Winter 21 Release also includes new initiatives designed to increase application integration and a richer user experience.
Other key highlights of the Winter 21 Release include:
• New regulatory features and compliance updates for the Netherlands
• Multi-level price hierarchy extended to Scale and Material grading
• Event-based SMS customer service notifications for Skip and Roll-Off work
• New Smart Dispatch functionality to manage and track container jobs.
• And many other new usability and productivity enhancements
We can't wait to tell you more about the many other highlights of this new and exciting Winter Release!
Watch the webinar now.